Wednesday 7 December 2011

Life is good....

I looked out my front window this morning, past my Christmas tree and the sun is shining, the air is warming up and it is going to be a great day......
 the sun was shining on my back deck, 
waking up the inhabitants of our part of this great Earth (even my little dog Tilly)....
 my roses are blooming outside my front door greeting me each day with a delicious aroma, can you smell it?.....
 my little nook where I like to sit and have my morning cuppa was bathed in sunshine......
 and my gardenia bloomed for the first time this season.
Ahhh life is good, isn't it?

I just had to share with you the joyful feeling I have today........... just because.
I have started on my Christmas gifts and cards, finally. Slow and steady right?

Now for some sharing

Are you watching in absolute delight at Tim Holtz 12 days of Christmas
I swore last year that I was going to make time and participate this year, and I am, I am watching avidly and finding inspiration with all of the great ideas. Hopefully next week, by the end of the 12 days I can catch up. Actually I could just do the 12 days leading up to Christmas, couldn't I? Sounds good to me.

Did you know about Louise Gale's You Heart Makes a Difference community? 
In Louise's words "Our vision is to inspire you with stories, creative activities, artwork & ideas to nurture your soul, body and heart center. Together, let’s fill our lives with love, color, art and smiles!" It is a lovely community with guest posts and meditations and inspiration. I am happy to say that I will be guest posting next Tuesday so make sure you stop by and say hello. We would love to have you there.

Have you visited Kerryanne's Simply Christmas lately? 
There are some great guest tutorials and lovely decorating ideas and don't forget to join in on her Friday link party to share your Christmas ideas......Another feast for the eyes.

Have you seen this blog
It's called Crafty Storage and it is chock full of ideas about how other people store their supplies and how they organise their creative spaces. I thought that now would be a good time to share because if you are anything like me, my studio looks like a cyclone has been through it in all the madness of getting my Christmas things done.

I hope you are finding joy in your day today, no matter how small . The point is that you find it. 
See you later in the week for a Christmas update.
I just love this quote

"Joyfulness keeps the heart and face young. A good laugh makes us better friends with ourselves and everybody around us"
 Orison Swett Marden quotes 
 
Namaste Lee

5 comments:

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

It all sounds perfect Lee.
Namaste,
Hugs ~ Kerryanne

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, I'm right there with you. Life is goood at the mo.

Crafty + storage... definitely something I need. Off to look now.

An'Angelia Thompson said...

I love reading your posts "from down under", Lee. Here in Ohio, USA, the trees have dropped all their leaves and the days have become cold, rainy and gray. I can't imagine blooming roses and Christmas trees at the same time! I'm happy to have a glimpse into your world. Big hugs, and thanks for all the nice comments on my blog.

patty said...

I swear when I saw that first pic I thought you must be living here in California because it looks pretty much the same and we are having the same kind of gorgeous day! Thanks for the link tips!!

Ann said...

Living vicariously through you, Lee! How I wish we would have warm sunshine and flowers growing outside... all in good time. Enjoy the present making and card writing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails