Wednesday 6 October 2010

Sharing creatvity

Hi everyone, thanks for visiting :) I am still without internet at home so while I am at work on a break I thought I would pop in and say hi.

I just looked at my previous posts and realised that I forgot to put a couple of links to those who inspired my wave of doodling.  Kelly's lettering and doodled pages are so colourful and beautiful and Rebecca's zentangles and portraits are so detailed.  I marvel at their imagination.
While I am sharing the creativity, visit Cindy's blog for her doodling and her magnificent mandalas. Mandalas are something I have on my to-do list and Cindy's are certainly inspirational. Her sense of colour combinations are beautiful.

Now, Christmas is coming so join me in Kerryanne's "Simply Christmas" to participate in 12 weeks of fun. Guest bloggers are planned as well as handmade gift tutorials, inspiration and ideas to make your Christmas as stress free as possible while indulging in your creativity.

Last Friday my dear friend Anna came over for a 'play day'. After an hour or so of having a show and tell about all the new books, stamps, papers, embellishments we have accumulated, we got down to putting paint to canvas and paper.Well, it was actually after a couple of coffees, slices of chocolate cheesecake and a lovely lunch out in the sun.

Here is Anna showing me her new Copic markers.
I think I have just added another thing to my Christmas wish list!

How much fun is it when you can get together with someone who shares your passion? Lots!

I left my photos of the journal pages I did at home so will post them in the next couple of days.

5 comments:

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

Lee, what fun you and Anna must have had on Friday - I hope one day I can come on a 'play date' with you guys too.
Thanks for mentioning 'Simply Christmas'... it's building momentum now and I think we are in for lot sof fun.
Hugs ~ Kerryanne

Anna Rosa Designs said...

Hi Lee,
I too had a wonderful day playing art with you and we'll have to plan another day soon!

Kerryanne, next time you're in town-we'd lurve for you to come play*
Hugs,
Anna

Anonymous said...

Oh it truly is a blast when you can have a close friend who shares the same artful passions as yourself...I have my hubby, we share all the time...and my kids...but as for any artful friends...well, they are all of the virtual kind...right here in blogland...and you're one of them!


thanks for sharing!

ciao bella

CREATIVE CARMELINA

Tyggereye said...

Oh thats so cool you have someone that shares your passion that is right there. I LOVE copic markers they are the bomb. I have a good amount of them, but always need more! lol.

Cindy Belseth said...

Hi Lee!

Thanks so much for the mention and the link! :) I agree with you on Kelly and Rebecca's work, both are so creative and inspirational to me as well! :)

(Btw, I have a huge craving for coffee and chocolate cheese cake now, lol... sounds sooo good!)

Take care and happy creating!

Cindy

Related Posts with Thumbnails